FEMALE AFL ACT/SC ACADEMY TRAINING SCHEDULE
The trainings for the Female AFL ACT/SC Academy will be starting next week Wednesday 20th January 6:30m-8pm @ Footy park Phillip.
- These trainings are for both the Opens Academy ( 18 years of age and over) and Youth Girls ( 14 to 18 years of age)
- This is an opportunity for any Female who wants to be involved in the new AFL Academy.
- You don’t need any AFL experience to come and try out for the Academy.
- These sessions will involve some physical testing, skills testing and game sense drills.
- It is a great opportunity to see if you can get drafted and play AFL footy!
There will be 4 open training sessions before we decide who will be added into the inaugural Female AFL ACT/SC Academy. The dates to these sessions are
- Wednesday 20th Jan 6:30-8pm
- Thursday 28th Jan 6:30pm-8pm
- Tuesday 2nd Feb 6:30pm-8pm
- Thursday 4th Feb 6:30pm-8pm
All these sessions will be held at Footy Park in Phillip.
Players just need to bring Football boots, runners, mouth guard and towel.
Please call Cameron Bernasconi on 0424313430 if you have any questions.