NOVEMBER 24 – 9U AGE ROUND ROBIN
- All 9 & Under teams will take part in a round robin competition on Semi-Final Day.
- Each team is to supply an umpire.
- All teams and umpires must be at the courts by 8:00am for an 8:10am start.
- Two (2) fixtures per team will be provided on the day. One is for the coach/team manager, the other is for the team’s umpire. There are no scoresheets for the matches.
- Each team will play three (3) games consisting of 2 x 6 minute halves. There will be no half time break. Teams should swap ends immediately and continue playing on after the half time buzzer.
- After the game, teams should move immediately to the allocated court for the following game to commence on time.
- At the conclusion of the last round, a presentation will be held for all players on Court 4. Please ensure that your team makes their way to the presentation area promptly, so that the following Semi-Final matches can commence on time.
2012 SPRING FINALS PLAYER ELIGIBILITY
Players need to have played 3 matches in that team to be eligible to play finals. Can all clubs/coaches please ensure that their players are eligible if it is likely that the team will be playing finals. This will save everybody the embarrassment of having a player turned away if ineligible during the finals. If you do not keep your own records, please check with your club secretary as MENA provided player-game statistics to all Clubs after round 11. However, if you are still unsure or can’t locate your records please pop in and see our Competition Co-ordinator Maddi Weightman, at the window this Saturday or give us a call.
2012 SPRING GRAND FINAL TIMETABLE
Please make sure to check the timetable for all finals, in particular the Open Grand finals, which will be played at the same time of 1:30pm. Also if you could make sure to notify your affected coaches and teams.
2012 SPRING COMPETITIVE FINALS SERIES:
EACH SECTION WILL PLAY A “PAGE 4” FINALS SYSTEM OF:-
1ST SEMI FINAL 1 Vs 4
2ND SEMI FINAL 2 Vs 3
GRAND FINAL WINNER 1ST SEMI FINAL Vs WINNER OF 2nd SEMI FINAL
(THE FIRST NAMED TEAM IS THE HOME TEAM)
ALL FINALS GAMES, WILL CONSIST OF:
4 X 10 MINUTE QUARTERS.
A 1 MINUTE BREAK AT ¼ AND ¾ TIME
A 3 MINUTE BREAK AT ½ TIME
EXTRA TIME: 2 x 5 MINUTES HALVES WILL BE PLAYED IF THE MATCH IS DRAWN AT THE END OF NORMAL PLAY.
IF THE GAME IS STILL DRAWN AT THE END OF EXTRA TIME, THEN PLAY WILL CONTINUE UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE UMPIRES, UNTIL ONE TEAM IS TWO GOALS AHEAD OF THE OTHER.
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR COACHES OF THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE:-
- A SINGLE SCORESHEET WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE OFFICE ON THE DAY OF THE FINAL.
- THIS SCORESHEET MUST BE FILLED IN BY BOTH TEAMS 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE GAME, AND THEN BE CHECKED OFF BY THE MATCH COMMITTEE FOR THE ELEGIBILITY OF PLAYERS (TAKE SHEET TO OFFICE WINDOW).
- EACH TEAM WILL NEED TO SUPPLY A SCORER, AND THE TWO SCORERS MUST STAND TOGETHER, AWAY FROM CLUB SUPPORTER GROUPS, WHERE POSSIBLE.
- THE HOME TEAM (FIRST NAMED TEAM) IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING THE SCORESHEET.
- THE WINNING TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDING IN THE SCORESHEET TO THE OFFICE, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CONCLUSION OF THE GAME.
APPENDIX A – FINALS SCHEDULE
NOVEMBER 24 – 1ST AND 2ND SEMI FINAL SCHEDULE:
10:00AM 11 & UNDER 1 COURTS 4,5
11 & UNDER 2 COURTS 6,7
11 & UNDER 3 COURTS 1,3
11 & UNDER 4 COURTS 8,9
11 & UNDER 5 COURTS 2,10
11:10AM 13 & UNDER 1 COURTS 4,5
13 & UNDER 2 COURTS 6,7
13 & UNDER 3 COURTS 1,3
13 & UNDER 4 COURTS 8,9
13 & UNDER 5 COURTS 2,10
12:20PM 15 & UNDER 1 COURTS 4,5
15 & UNDER 2 COURTS 6,7
15 & UNDER 3 COURTS 1,3
15 & UNDER 4 COURTS 8,9
1:30PM OPEN SECTION 2 COURTS 1,3
OPEN SECTION 6 COURTS 5,6
OPEN SECTION 5 COURTS 7,8
2:40PM OPEN SECTION 1 COURTS 1,3
OPEN SECTION 3 COURTS 4,5
OPEN SECTION 4 COURTS 6,7
DECEMBER 1st – GRAND FINAL SCHEDULE:
10:00AM 11 & UNDER 1 COURT 5
11 & UNDER 2 COURT 6
11 & UNDER 3 COURT 7
11 & UNDER 4 COURT 8
11 & UNDER 5 COURT 9
11:10AM 13 & UNDER 1 COURT 5
13 & UNDER 2 COURT 6
13 & UNDER 3 COURT 7
13 & UNDER 4 COURT 8
13 & UNDER 5 COURT 9
12:20PM 15 & UNDER 1 COURT 5
15 & UNDER 2 COURT 6
15 & UNDER 3 COURT 7
15 & UNDER 4 COURT 8
1:30PM OPEN SECTION 1 COURT 5
OPEN SECTION 2 COURT 6
OPEN SECTION 3 COURT 7
OPEN SECTION 4 COURT 8
OPEN SECTION 5 COURT 1
OPEN SECTION 6 COURT 3
Last Modified on 16/12/2012 22:22