RDFL Junior to Bendigo FL Interchange Form
Any player desiring to play as a top up player in the Bendigo Football League Under 18 Competition shall complete and lodge with the RDFL & BFL an Interchange Form. Upon lodgement of the Interchange Form, the BFL shall forward the Interchange Form to the RDFL club for approval. A player will not be able to take the field until his permit has been submitted and granted by the RDFL and BFL. Clubs will be notified of those players eligible to play on permit.
1. An RDFL player cannot play in the BFL U18s while under suspension in the RDFL competition.
2. An RDFL player who is granted a permit to play in the BFL U18s shall retain registration with his RDFL Club.
3. An RDFL player that takes the field in an BFL U18 game without approval from the RDFL risks automatic suspension from the RDFL for four matches.
4. Only top-age RDFL Under 16 players are eligible to play under this permit.
5. A copy of this agreement is to be submitted to the BFL, RDFL and a copy retained by the club and player.