WOMEN IN SPORT ENTERPRISE FOUNDATION GRANTS
The Program aims to activate the future of sport in Australia by increasing the number of women involved in the business of sport so that they may:
- participate in the business of sport at all levels from grassroots participation to management and the boardroom, and/or
- excel in sports performance spanning from state to international level.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY FOR?
Submissions will be accepted for projects that support individuals, teams, sporting clubs, sporting organisations (regional, state and national), schools, councils, governments, corporations and community groups who all have a common interest in growing the roles of women in the business of sport.
Sport related project types include:
- Increased Media
- Education and Training
- Venue development
- Team Travel
- Hosting a Major Sporting Event
- Sport Development
WHO CAN APPLY?
In order apply for funding with WiSE, an individual or organisation must:
- be a non-profit individual, club, team or organisation
- be incorporated in Australia under appropriate legislation if club or organisation
- be financially viable
- have prior experience, sound knowledge and business plan of the project activities for the grant application
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
HOW MUCH CAN YOU APPLY FOR?
The amount of funding available is dependent on the type of project and ranges from $5,000 and $50,000.
WHEN CAN YOU APPLY?
There are four rounds annually with no specific closing dates for applications.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE WiSE WEBSITE:
GOOD LUCK IN APPLYING! :)
Should you require any further information regarding this matter, please contact me by email or on telephone number 4799 7010.
Matthew Burton| Senior Advisor
North Queensland Region |Sport and Recreation Services
Department of National Parks, Recreation, Sport and Racing
Townsville Sports House |3-6 Redpath St, North Ward
PO Box 871 Townsville Qld 4810
T: 07 4799 7006 |F: 07 4799 7563