EOI: Female Development Officer, Claremont
Claremont District Female Development Officer (Casual)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Claremont District Football Development Council (CDFDC) is seeking ‘Expressions of Interest’ for suitable applicants to fulfil the role of Female Development Officer (Casual) with the CDFDC.
The role has been put in place to assist in the further development of female participation in the Claremont District.
Reporting to the District Manager and working alongside the District Development Officer, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the delivery of All Girls Auskick Centres
- Assist with the promotion and delivery of the Junior Girls competition
- Assist with the delivery of Female primary and secondary school programs
- Coordinate the Claremont District Youth Girls side to participate in the WAFC Youth girls competition.
As mentioned the role is casual and tasks will be delivered in line when female development programs occur throughout the year.
The role would be ideally suited to an individual with some spare time during the day and has a reasonably flexible schedule eg. student or shift worker.
If you are interested please email through:
- Current and previous study/ work commitments (paid and voluntary)
- Brief summary about yourself
- Timetable of availability
Send to: Claremont District Manager: Dan Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org
All Expressions of Interest to be in by Wednesday 6th February to start ASAP.
Any further queries please email or contact Dan on 0400 361 188.