KCU 'cityfitness cup' Easter Tournament 2014
Welcome to the 38th annual running of this pre-season competition for juniors. This competition has also previously been known as The Coastlands Cup, Harcourts Cup and Totally Kapiti Cup.
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Karori for winning last year’s tournament.
The club that amasses the most number of points will hold the Kapiti Coast United Cup for one year. Points are awarded for each game, 3 for a win, 1 for a draw and no points for a loss. The winners of each grade will be awarded medals.
Please note: The under 17’s results will count towards their clubs points
- The trophy will be presented at the tournament to the club with the most points but will remain at the Kapiti Coast United clubrooms.
- The trophy remains the property of Kapiti Coast United.
- The entire control and management of the tournament shall be vested in the tournament committee. In the event of a dispute the committee’s decision will be final.
- There can only be one representative team from each club in each of the age grades
Players must be the correct age. Capital Football Junior Regulations- age grade rules apply
- Rolling subs are allowed – no restriction to the number of subs permitted.
- For 13th grade and below a Size 4 ball will be used. Corners will be taken at a midway point between the penalty box and corner flag for 13th grade only, 10th to 12th grades from the corner arc.
- Every effort will be made to provide official referees. CBR’s should be prepared to referee if necessary.
- Standard numbers per team rules apply, as per Capital Football JPL rules.
- At semi-final and final stage if scores are level then 5 minutes each way extra time will be played with no break for half time. Corners will count during extra time if scores are level. If corners are also level after extra time, the “Sudden Death” will apply (i.e. 1st goal or corner) will decide the game.
Points to count for the trophy are:
- Win - 3 points
- Draw - 1 point each
- Loss - no points
If there is bad weather then the coach/ manager is to call Mark Vine on 0277 641133
Team must be ready to start on time or they will be defaulted.
Thanks for attending the ‘cityfitness cup’ tournament and we hope you have a great day!
To download an entry form click here