Wyndham City is currently planning a redevelopment of the Werribee Sports and Fitness Centre (WSFC) at 35 Ballan Rd, Werribee. The existing centre is a combination of a Wyndham City owned recreation centre built in 1978 and a Werribee Basketball Association owned basketball stadium built in 1992.
The proposed redevelopment of the WSFC will include:
- Expansion from 6 to 12 indoor courts, including a show court with seating for up to 1500 spectators.
- Expansion and redevelopment of the health club incorporating state of the art programable space, gym floor, spin room and members lounge
- Expansion and redevelopment of crèche and administration areas
- New foyer and entrance with self-help access control
- 4 new outdoor netball courts
- New cafe with indoor and outdoor seating
- Expanded and improved amenities, storage and function rooms
- Provisions for regional level facilities including indoor basketball, netball, badminton, table tennis and volleyball
- Dedicated table tennis space
Last Modified on 02/02/2013 20:58