How can you help?
Currently, George Murrell is responsible for many tasks within our organisation. We will desperately need a person or several people to assist with one or more of these tasks, to ensure the Goulburn Touch continues to run beyond this season. Remember that many hands make light work and we cannot exist without the support of our hard-working volunteers. Can you help with any of the following?
- Mowing and marking the lines for each field (Goulburn Council mows Carr Confoy park on a
- Putting out field markers before each night of play.
- Writing out score cards for referees for each night of play.
- Preparing the white boards that hang outside the clubhouse indicating which fields each game is on.
- Coordinating Referees on each night of competition and allocating referees to games.
- General maintenance in and around the clubhouse.
Please note we are not necessarily looking for someone to do ALL these jobs, but rather, a team of people who can help out by doing one or two of these jobs if they can. For example, you may be available to only put markers out on Monday night or organise the referees on a Tuesday and that is fine. We may end up with 2-3 who can share the responsibility of marking the fields. Goulburn Touch will find it very difficult to conduct a competition next season should we not have anyone to step into these roles.
If you are interested in assisting, please contact us via email at email@example.com, phone Steve Dunn on 0438223815 or talk to Steve or George on competition nights. You might even like to start this season, to get a "feel" for the job before George leaves us at the end of this season.
Please consider joining our hard-working team and ensuring that Goulburn Touch continues to thrive beyond this season.