Coaching and Assistant / Development Coaching Positions
Collingwood All Stars
Junior Representative Program 2012/3
The Collingwood All Stars Junior Representative Program is experiencing strong growth, and is seeking Expressions of Interest for Coaching and Assistant / Development Coaching positions for Boys and Girls teams across all VJBL age groups (U12 – U20).
Positions are available to coach VJL and Regional teams through the 2012/13 Grading / Championship season.
All current and new coaches who apply will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum Level One Accredited Basketball Coach (or be willing to attain this qualification)
- Participate in Representative try-out and practice game sessions in October 2012
- Have (or will apply for) a Working with Children Check, and complete a Basketball Victoria statutory declaration
- Adhere to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
- Be available for Friday night games and weekly training sessions (training days and times are open to negotiation depending on venue and coach availability)
- Be willing to participate in two club sanctioned tournaments
For further information please contact Collingwood All Stars Head of Coaching - Gani Sakiri 0417 365 574.
Please complete an Expression of Interest form and email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 1408, North Fitzroy, 3068 or fax to 9419 3203 by 30th August 2012.
Last Modified on 28/06/2013 21:09