I have again been watching the weather situation for tomorrow and it does not look too good. At the moment they are forecasting thunderstorms, heavy rain, hail and snow, with the temp dropping to about 2 degrees and possibly lower.
I realise tomorrow night was to be the last of the modified's round for this season, but on discussing the weather with David Fechner, Owen (as modified coordinator) and Glenn Thomson, I think it wise to be proactive and cancel all modified games for tomorrow night - 1 August 2014.
I realise some may say what if it gets better, however considering the weather changes and temperature I hope you are understanding of this and would prefer kids (and parents) are kept inside in the warm.
If Clubs wish, we can and will make arrangements to have the final round played next week Friday 8 August prior to the carnivals starting, however I ask you make the arrangements between the respective Clubs and let either Sam or Owen know. You can make the arrangements for .
Thanks and apologies for any inconvenience.