RUN and WON!
An email with the results will be sent out shortly
Many thanks once again to all those that helped out in any way what so ever.
Our next meeting back at Nepean is only just over 1 month away, 27 Sept.
So stay tuned for the entry forms which will also be out very soon
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!
CHARITY CLASSIC WEEKEND 100% ON
The CPMCC Charity Weekend is a 100% goer this weekend the 22nd/23rd August ..... please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.
CHARITY CLASSIC WEEKEND UPDATE
"Roy, At this point there seems to be a really good chance that Nepean will have a licence reinstated for this weekend but further discussions need to take place in the background between the relative authorities (not involving Motorcycling NSW or Nepean). Should the legal issues be resolved, the track licence will be issued and then the venue is right to use. I asked if that is likely to be this week, they indicated a 95% chance that it will so I am confident of it being so."
DIRT TRACK CLASSIC CHARITY WEEKEND
22nd - 23rd August - Deadline EXTENDED
Thanks to those that entered the Charity Event and an even bigger thanks to those that put up sponsorship monies.
Now we have the entries IN we can advise that some classes are down on numbers and have spaces left in them,
these classes are:
PRE 65 OPEN
PRE 75 125
PRE 90 125
PRE 90 250
PRE 78 SLIDERS
OVER 45's AND UNDER 45's
So if you are in a position to enter any of the above classes pls do so via www.racesecretary.com by Tuesday 11th August
We are still hoping to have everything back in place as far as the licence is concerned in time for the event as all the work has been done, just waiting on other regularities to sign off.
CLASSIC CHARITY WEEKEND PRE ENTRY
The Classic Charity entry form is now available.
Pleases note that allthough quite a few people have a credit because of the rained out meeting we need to keep that seperate to the Charity meeting due to its costing differences, I hope everyone can work with us on this one and thanks for being patient with what has gone on since the 31st of May
Also on the Entry please note that the pre 85 class should read pre 90 motorcycles
Entries close on the 10 of August so pls get them in as soon as possible.
PRACTICE DAY 18th July POSTPONED
After tonight's Nepean meeting it was decided that due to the current situation of where we remain uncertain of when the track licence will be reinstated, we were left with no option but to postpone the practice day set down for this coming Saturday.
We also have had to move the KON to November 21 & 22.
I will update everyone as soon as more information regarding the track comes to hand along with a replacement date for our recently postponed event.
REC DAY 12th JULY POSTPONED
Unfortunately Nepean will still be without a licence for this weekend!
So this Sundays rec day will have to be postponed once again.
Sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment but again there was nothing more I could do
There is a meeting of the Nepean committee next Tuesday night where I will ask for a replacement date as soon as practical and will also have more news on whats happening with the King of Nepean event set down for 25 26 of July
ON ANY SUNDAY Dirt Track Racing
5th JULY - CANCELLED
It is with much frustration that I at the 11th hour today was informed by MNSW that our event set down for this Sunday cannot go ahead as the track will now not be licensed for this date.
There is a free date at Nepean next Sunday which is a possibility but after consultation with the appropriate authorities it would not be feasible to announce this as the replacement date until at least Tuesday next next.
A decision will be made Tuesday evening as to wether or not we are likely to be able to run on Sunday 12 July
So sorry for this to have to happen but it was totally beyond my control and every effort was made to get this over the line.
I will update everyone next Tuesday night 7th July on what is likely to happen looking forward