We are advertising for the following roles which we need to be filled ASAP in order to undertake the projects we have planned for 2016-2017.
Please email - email@example.com - to express your interest.
1. Sport Development Grant: Marketing Officer
The NSW Office of Sport has awarded us a grant to assist in growing the participation rate in lacrosse at all levels in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
We are searching for someone to:
• Prepare marketing material for schools (Staff and Physical Education Departments) about the program
• Prepare and distribute marketing material to advertise upcoming events and clinics
• Update and maintain the NSW Lacrosse website, Facebook page and Instagram with material relating to this program
• Develop a virtual presence for UNSW Lacrosse
2. Eastern States committee members (three)
With the Eastern States Tournament (QLD v NSW) to be held in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland this year (Date TBA) we require three (3) members to work alongside Tim Koodrin as part of the organising committee. The work of the committee will include:
• Skype/phone meetings and email communication with the Committee from Queensland to complete organisation of the tournament dates, venue (costings etc.) and rules.
• Organise the NSW men’s and a women’s representative teams, including training dates and venues, accommodation, hire car and other necessities
3. Procuring NSW Lacrosse Uniforms
NSWLI request the services of a volunteer to assist with the procurement of playing uniforms (men and women) as well as official polo tops for representatives. The role will include contacting suppliers, comparing quotes and placing an order.
Our volunteers keep this Association running and lacrosse happening so we look forward to hearing from you!