A couple of dates for your diary:
1. Finals Day
- This will be on Sunday 2nd June at Dartford technology College. 11.00 start
- We will be looking to hold Ladies and Men’s Cup Finals, and the Plate final, as usual – probably starting with the Plate, then Ladies Final, then Men’s final
- I will send a separate note, with the format and draw for this season’s Cup competitions, very shortly
2. SEVA Tournament
- As you probably remember, the SEVA tournament is a qualifying tournament among the SEVA Counties, for the Regional Champions Trophy
- The Regional Champions Trophy tournament has been put back to September 28th & 29th, this year
- However, to avoid possible clashes with National League fixtures at the start of next season, the intention is to hold the SEVA tournament at the end of the current season, rather than later this year.
- There is a tentative date which has been suggested, of 9th & 10th June – probably at Ashcombe
- I do not yet have a deadline for nominations for SEVA, but I have made SEVA aware that the Kent League season will not finish until the end of April.
- I think at this stage, Kent may just be asked to confirm how many places they would like in the Ladies and Men’s competitions.
Please let me know if your club would want to enter a team into the SEVA Tournament, if you were to qualify – I anticipate a maximum of 2 Men’s and 2 Ladies teams from each county. I would expect to make nominations on behalf of KCVA based on league positions at a fixed point (either end of March or end of April). Please respond to me by the end of January.
Last Modified on 21/04/2016 20:00