FIELD UMPIRE HAND SIGNALS
The basic hand signals used by the Field Umpire.
WHAT THE GAME EXPECTS OF UMPIRES
The game expects the following of its umpires:
• Placing the safety and welfare of the participants above all else
• Accepting responsibility for all actions taken.
• Being courteous and respectful and open to discussion
• Valuing the individual in sport.
• Seeking continual self improvement.
• Being a positive role model in behaviour and personal appearance.
Do not disrespect this as the umpire is trying to keep the game safe and playable throughout the season.