Play by the Rules
Over the next three years our work will focus on raising awareness of Play by the Rules and on working in partnership to integrate our knowledge, tools and resources into the policy and practice of those with an interest in sport and recreation at all levels across the country.
We aim to:
Create a safe, fair and inclusive culture across sport and recreation by:
- contributing to policy, programs and practice at a national, state/territory and local level
- positioning Play by the Rules as a valuable resource and partner
- adopting a behavioural and social change approach to shift knowledge, attitudes and behaviour of all people involved in sport and recreation
- engaging with the media and in social discourse around relevant issues
- developing and promoting evidence-based and content-focused key messages.
We do this by:
- 1. Building capacity of all people involved in sport and recreation to prevent and deal with behaviour that does not fit with safe, fair and inclusive participation.
- 2. Developing strategic partnerships to extend the resources of Play by the Rules and to integrate into mainstream sport and recreation.
- 3. Ensure the sustainability of Play by the Rules.
Visit www.playbytherules.net.au for more details