Brothers games have remained one of the best attended both home and away and are consistently one of the best supported teams in the TDRL. Moreover, we are proud to have been voted Clubs Queensland’s ‘Best Football Club Queensland 2011’ and ‘Best Club North Queensland 2011 and 2012′.
Needless to say, you can be sure that by becoming a sponsor of Brothers Rugby League, you will gain valuable exposure of your brand and your business, as well as other valuable benefits, both on-field and off-field.
- Seniors A-Grade Jersey
- Junior Club Team Polos
- Football Field Signage
Brothers Leagues Club boasts almost 30,000 members and Home Game spectator crowd attendance are over 500 at each game.
The Department of Transport and Main Roads confirm that the Average Annual Daily Traffic (AADT) figure (2010) for the section of Hervey Range Road, between the Riverway Drive intersection and the Kern Brothers Intersection, is approximately 12,000 vehicles. This figure relates to vehicles travelling in each direction on this section of road.
The AADT (2009) figure for traffic on the section of Ring Road adjacent to the Beck Drive Overpass is approximately 9,500 vehicles, with half of these vehicles travelling south along the Ring Road. A proportion of this traffic would come from the Shaw Road section of the Ring Road.
Brothers Yearly Community Field usage
- Brothers Senior Rugby League Club
- Brothers Junior Rugby League Club
- Centrals Seniors Rugby League Club
- Northern Division Foley Shield Competition
- Bill Nettle Rugby League
- Primary School Rugby League
- ARL Foundation Cup
- North Queensland Primary School Quad series Finals
- Laurie Spina Shield – Toyota Cowboys sponsored Under 11 (64 teams)
- Townsville Secondary Schools Under 15 & Open
- Brothers Leagues Club sponsored Under 10 Challenge – Townsville Primary Scools
- Centenary game – Australian Defence Force Army team v Palm Island
- Shalom Christian College
- NRL, NYC and Intrust Super cup team trials
- A North Queensland “All Blacks” Carnival
- Queensland Independent Secondary schools (Confraternity Shield) 2013
- Queensland Police State Championships 2013
Non Rugby League Field Activities
- Primary School Touch
- Rebels Football (soccer)
- Rum Runners Touch Football
To discuss these and other sponsorsip opportunities for the 2013 season, please contact Tim Nugent (Football Operations Manager) on 4773 8000.