VOLUNTEER WITH US
Blue Haven Raiders JRLC welcome everyone with an interest and passion in junior rugby league to our family orientated community owned organisation
Some of the benefits of volunteering include:
• Make a positive difference in child's life
• Introduction to grass roots sport skills and experiences
• Making new and lasting friendships
• 'Giving Back' to the Blue Haven and surrounding community
• Deliver your knowledge, skills and abilities to help others
Your contribution no matter how big or small will ensure boys and girls can participate and enjoy the rewards grassroots sport provides.
You are NOT PERMITTED to participate/help etc. unless you have prior approval by Working with Children screening (its Law). You will be requested to provide the appropriate information by your Team Coach or Club Official before you can be involved. Visit our website and complete the WWC screening application. Child protection is paramount at the Raiders.