2013 TEAM COACHING AND MANAGEMENT NOMINATIONS
Safety Bay Football Club – 2013 Team Coaching & Management Nominations
The Club is now seeking nominations for Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Team Managers for our
Club’s 2013 Years 1 to 11/12’s teams.
Coaching Qualifications: (AFL Accreditation Levels)
1. Auskick (Year 1 to 3): Level 1 Auskick
2. Juniors (Year 4 to 7): Level 1 Auskick (past Auskick experience preferred)
3. Youth (Year 8 to 11/12): Level 1 Youth (Pre-requisite Level 1 Auskick, past Juniors experience preferred)
(The Club will pay for your initial training, upgrade and reaccreditation courses)
1. Sound knowledge of football skills and game rules applicable to the age group you will be coaching.
2. Junior/Youth Coaches to provide brief written (email) plan to encompass:
- Season coaching/team aims
- Player’s skill development (Drill types, resources needed)
- Game sense development (Drill types, resources needed) - Youth teams only
- Player/Team Management
- Support Staff/Parent Involvement & Communication
(How will you obtain assistance from Parents to help at training/game days?)
- Other areas considered relevant and/or important
3. To implement and adopt Club Executive and committee delegation and directives
4. To be responsible for ensuring your team fulfils all its obligations regarding club/team activities and duties
5. All Team Officials will be required to sign and adhere to Club/AFL Code of Conducts and
Peel District Junior Competition Council Rules and By-laws.
6. Attend coaching development and information training/seminars as required
Team Managers Requirements:
1. Please see attached job description
Nomination Closing Dates:
Youth: 14 December 2012
Juniors: 25 January 2013
Auskick: 9 February 2013
Nominations will be reviewed and selected by approval of the Club’s Executive Committee within
14 days of closing date.
1. All applicants for positions maybe required to attend a selection interview as required
2. Working With Children checks will be required if you do not have own children participating
in your team.
We thank all volunteers who give their commitment and valuable time to these important roles.