Play for the only footy club on the Rocky Southside!
Get onboard with the Kangas for Season 2015!
First-time & New players welcome
U7 through to Seniors... & Ladies!
Why play junior footy for BAFC?
Because Brothers AFC is a great club...
• Low registration fees (and, much cheaper and healthier than computer games!)
• Focus on the kids enjoying and participating in sport
• Girls are welcome to play, too
• Family atmosphere at games, with free coffee for Mum & Dad at training
• Playing jumpers are provided by the club
• All age groups up to U11s play at same venue
• The kids can continue their footy to Under 17s and beyond
Because Australian football is a great game for kids…
• AFL incorporates a wide range of skills easily transferrable to other sports
• AFL trains all players to use a multitude of skills including kicking, catching, and running
• Team-based sport is great for kids
• Modified rules for juniors that teach skills, are safe and fair, and preserve and develop confidence
• All players play in all positions, regardless of ability
• Even team numbers (clubs with more players share their players)
• Because it’s Australia's game!
So, put the word out... and, remember to bring along a mate or three to play footy at Brothers, too!
‘Queensland’s Most Professional Family-Focused Community Sport’