winter school holiday soccer clinics
Sport and Recreation is once again excited to announce the next Girls Football/Soccer Development Clinic at Arlington Reserve in Dulwich Hill.
It's $45 per person for 2 days, 9am - midday.
A selection from the following current W-League players will be conducting the two day clinics in July:
- Melissa Caceres: Sydney FC player having represented the Australian under-20 side
- Rhianna Pollicina: Western Sydney Wanderers player and former Australian under-17s team
- Olivia Price: Sydney FC player and current Captain of Australian Matildas under-20s team
- Lorena Bugden: Western Sydney Wanderers player & former NSW Girls All Schools who has also played in Spain
- Renee Rollason: Sydney FC player and most W-League appearances from current players; Game Development Officer for Football NSW
- Jess Urquhart: Western Sydney Wanderers goalkeeper.