HELPING OUT YOUR TEAM!
Home games mean there are a few jobs that needing doing:
- Ground Marshall - click on this link http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-3928-0-0-0&sID=136526 for more information.
- First Aid - each team needs to have a minimum of one First Aider but it is advisable to have more to share the work load. The club will pay for your accreditation and will host a First Aid Course before the season starts in 2014. The course will run from 8am to 4pm date TBA. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- Goal attendant - to officiate in the goal (shared by each team). In junior teams this is just waving the flags and returning the ball to the field of player. For youth teams the goal attendant must keep score on an official score card as well.
- Canteen volunteers - each team need to provide helpers in the canteen on game days and on rostered Thursday nights.
- Timekeeper - to time each quarter and sound the siren accordingly.
In addition to the the above jobs youth teams require the following:
- Boundary runner - to run the boundary and assist the AFLBJ umpire by assisting with 'out of bounds' ball and 'throw ins'
- Runners - to assist the coach by running messages to players
- Water Carriers - to run water to players on the field.
HELPING YOUR CLUB!
There are many positions that need filling to help run our club effectively contact your commitee personally or via club email email@example.com if you would like more information about how you can help out in any small or big way!
Currently, the position of Club Secretary is vacant. This is a pivotal position in our club. The Club Secretary is an executive member of our management committee and handles the club correspondence including the club email, clearing the mail box and taking minutes at the committee meetings.
Last Modified on 29/10/2013 22:59