Pittwater Tigers Junior Australian Rules Football Club.
Pittwater Tigers is a successful, well established club and we pride ourselves on our friendly, family oriented environment. We welcome new players between the ages of 5-18. Our focus at the Tigers is FUN, SAFETY and FITNESS.
- Age Groups: Auskick for 5-8 year olds, Under 9s, Under 10s, Under 11s, Under 12s, Under 13s, Under 14s, Under 15s, Under 17s & Under 19s.
- Dedicated girls teams!
- Age group is determined by calendar year. i.e. if a child turns 10 during 2014 then they will be in the Under 10s.
- Modified rules and limited contact for U12s and below.
- No grading in the junior grades - play in a team with your mates!
- Premiership winning teams in 2012 (U12s) and 2013 (U12s, U14s).
- The Pittwater Tigers' home ground is North Narrabeen Reserve, Walsh Street, North Narrabeen. We also play some games at Narrabeen Sports High on the new state of the art synthetic turf.
- The 2014 season runs from April to September.
- Training is at North Narrabeen or Narrabeen Sports High, generally on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening.
- Modern clubroom facilities.
- Use of two grounds.