Pittwater Tigers Junior Australian Rules Football Club.
Pittwater Tigers is a successful, well established club and we pride ourselves on our friendly, family oriented environment. We welcome new players between the ages of 5-18. Our focus at the Tigers is FUN, SAFETY and FITNESS.
- Age Groups: Auskick for 5-8 year olds, Under 9s, Under 10s, Under 11s, Under 12s, Under 13s, Under 14s, Under 15s, Under 17s & Under 19s.
- Dedicated girls teams!
- Age group is determined by calendar year. i.e. if a child turns 10 during 2014 then they will be in the Under 10s.
- Modified rules and limited contact for U12s and below.
- No grading in the junior grades - play in a team with your mates!
- Premiership winning teams in 2012 (U12s) and 2013 (U12s, U14s).
- The Pittwater Tigers' home ground is North Narrabeen Reserve, Walsh Street, North Narrabeen. We also play some games at Narrabeen Sports High on the new state of the art synthetic turf.
- The 2014 season runs from April to September.
- Training is at North Narrabeen or Narrabeen Sports High, generally on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening.
- Modern clubroom facilities.
- Use of two grounds.
After School Program
Awesome 6 week pre-season program with fully trained and qualified coaches • AFL Auskick Pack including footy, cap, FootyPedia, pump, cards and more • Suitable for all skill levels, boys and girls, big and small! • The opportunity to become a Sydney Swans Red Rookie! Suitable for beginners or those just wanting to dust off the summer cobwebs and get their hands on a footy again before the season starts. Register online for this program here and select 'Find a centre' with the postcode 2101, then select Pittwater AFL Auskick Centre - After School
The program is run on the synthetic field at Narrabeen Sports High from 4-5pm on Wednesdays 19th Feb, 26th Feb, 12th Mar, 19th Mar and 26th March.
AFL NSW/ACT Coaching Courses
For more information on the Coaching courses please use this link:
Pro-fit Mouthguards will again be providing our club with personalised service for mouthguards this season.
- Fittings on Thursday 20 March 2014 from 5.00 - 6.30pm (longer if needed) at the training grounds at Narrabeen.
- Any mouthguard fitted that day will be returned the following Wednesday when we will do more fittings. Wednesday 26 March 2014 from 4.30-6.00pm.
- We will do fittings for anyonefrom the club on either day regardless if that is there training or not.
- ProFit mouthguards are $130.00 for single colour however we will do your club colours black and yellow for single colour price (normally $150.00) plus there are many other colours to choose from. Every mouthguard is laminated and we put each players name and phone number in the mouthguard.