Oratia United Junior Summer Soccer
This is a mixed 7-aside Junior League with games played on a Friday afternoon, starting after 4pm and running through until after 6:00pm. Usually the younger the age the earlier the timeslot.
Each team will play one game per night, unless there is a requirement on finals night to play more games.
Grades could be mixed, e.g. 7th & 8th Grade. We will confirm the divisions once all teams are known at the end of registrations.
- Teams can have a maximum of 10 players, 7 players and 3 subs
- Individuals can only play up 1 grade, permission to play up 2 grades may be given by the Junior Committee but only in exceptional circumstances.
- Girls can play down 1 grade
- To be confirmed but usually 4:30 till 6:15pm
- 20 minutes each half, with a 5 minute break
First Round Games begin: Friday 4th November (although no play on Friday 2nd December)
Last Games before Xmas: Friday 16th December
Restart: Friday 13th January 2012
Final Day: Friday 3rd February 2012
TEAM ENTRY PROCEDURE
- Your Entry Form must be received by Thursday 30th September either:
- posted to 20195, Glen Eden, Waitakere 0641 with cheque (made out to Oratia United AFC) for $250 per team or $25 for every player (if team is not at max 10), or
- filled in and emailed to , with the $250 per team direct credited into account no
- Account Name: Oratia United
Account Number: 12-3051-0279260-55
You must include ““JUN SUM & your team name” as reference. OR paid on the night of the 30th either by cheque or EFTPos at the club
- Each entry form with payment received will be placed on a first come first served basis. Please note that we are limited to numbers. Teams that miss out will be placed on a waiting list.
- Please be prompt with payment as we will not be chasing up payments. If the full amount is not paid by the due date we will simply let waiting teams into the competition instead.