The Nomads United Youth Development Program (YDP) is was launched for the start of the 2012/13 season. It has been designed to provide a platform for our most talented of players to develop as much as they possibly can within the game of football.
We have a team of qualified coaches dedicated in providing the right environment to help a child realise and maximise their potential through a balanced training schedule comprising of core fitness work, basic skill work and small sided games. With each player we endeavour to set measurable and attainable goals – with the results of the players’ development reported back to the parents with detailed assessment of the individuals skills, weaknesses and other analysis of their characteristics.
The Youth Development Program shall be a challenging environment, more so than regular leagues, but we look forward to preparing you to be the best you possibly can and we know that this will be a huge success for all involved.
Sessions will run twice weekly split in 3 age groups: 8s/9s, 10s/11s & 12s/13s. Each squad will have no more than 16 players meaning coach contact time and feedback is high.
What we expect of the players are as follows
- Attend all training sessions and match days, regularly and punctually. Notice of absence is essential.
- Practice techniques and skills outside of the training environment presented by Nomads United & the Youth Development Program.
- Follow the Code of Conduct as set out by the club
- Follow the “Respect” program as set out by the club
- Complete all schoolwork as required. It is not, and never will be, football or school, it is always both.
- Conduct yourselves appropriately to assist in your development. Eat, drink and sleep sensibly.
Parent / Guardian Commitment
- We hope and expect associated parents to agree to the following, which is also in line with our clubs “Respect” programme.
- Encourage and help young players to reach their potential.
- Support the players at all times, refraining from criticism.
- Always set a good example for the young player.
If you require further information please do not hesiate in contacting our Junior Administor- Rose at email@example.com
Last Modified on 25/01/2013 06:16