Registration Days and Subs 2016
The following are our registration days for the upcoming season These will be held at our Clubrooms in Denton Park Hornby.
Wednesday 10th Ferbruary 2016 5pm - 7pm
Saturday 13th February 2016 10am - 12pm
2016 SUBS & REGISTRATIONS:
- Mini-league - $50
- Mini-league Second/third Child - $45
- Junior / Intermediate Grade - $90
- IJunior / Intermediate Grade Second/third Child - $85
- Senior Men - $220 ($200 if paid by 30th April)
- Senior Women - $220 ($200 if paid by 30th April)
- Casual Player – There will be no casual fee players this year. All members must pay the full fee amount and then as necessary, will be reimbursed at the end of the season. The player must pay the minimum amount of player fees payable to Mainland Football. A casual player MUST notify the treasurer at the time of registration and organise this prior to the first game of the season.
Please note: Players whom subs have not been paid or payment plans put in place by 30th April, will be stood down until this has been rectified.
All players this year must be registered online with Sporting Pulse / Mainland Football before they can play. This can be done via the link above, or at our registration days.
We are having a "Uniform Amensity" on registration days. If you have any items of our club uniform laying around in your drawers, wardrobes, or sports bags we would like it return. Drop it off to us NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Help us out and return it to save us having to spend money to replace incomplete kits. Its for your own benefit.
Subs can be paid at the clubrooms on registration day via cash or eftpos, or if you wish to make payments directly by internet banking, the account details are:
Bank: Westpac Branch: The Hub Hornby
Account name: Hornby United A.F.C
Account number: 03-0802-0096024-00
Please include the player's name and Grade/Team so we can track it and provide receipts.
For more information Peter Anderson 021-060- 7225 or email: email@example.com
Orders for Club Merchandise can also be placed on registration day.