POSITION VACANT - TEAM MANAGER
The Pooraka ‘Bullettes’ Women’s Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for the position of
TEAM MANAGER for the SAWFL Season 2013.
- Managing player registrations and entering game day information into Sporting Pulse
- Organising payment of fees from players
- Ensuring players have up-to-date information regarding game times and locations
- Setting up for games at the home ground and ensuring players have access to medical supplies
- Other duties as performed by a sports team manager.
The Team Manager will work closely with the Head Coach and President of the Pooraka Bullettes,
as well as the Club Manager for the Pooraka Football Club.
Candidates should have prior experience with managing sports teams at club or school level, have advanced knowledge of Sporting Pulse, excellent time management skills, and a passion for our team and for AFL football. This is a volunteer position.
If you are interested in applying for this position or want to find out more, please send an email with the subject “TEAM MANAGER” to email@example.com
Please include with your application a cover letter stating why you would be the best person for the position and a brief CV outlining your experience in Word or PDF format.