FC Williamstown Player Registration - Tips & Tricks
FC Williamstown Player Registration
Welcome to the FC Williamstown help page for player registration. Our aim is to have the club registration system fully set up by Tuesday, 12 February. After that date, please follow the following instructions to register online for the club.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- FFA Number:
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”.
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate. Registrations with in-appropriate photos will be rejected! Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Williamstown SC (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
Small Sided OR U9’s, U10’s and U11’s OR U12’s – U18’s OR Seniors
- Then click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Select “manual Payment at Club” button and pay at our club. Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc. including completion of Club Information Sheet
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.