1. Registration fees are to be paid at time of registration unless a written payment plan has been approved by the management committee. (Eg. Paying off weekly with set amounts.)
2. Players or their representative (parent/guardian) to whom clause 7 applies are not eligible to make application for a payment plan.
3. Where a member or their representative has entered into a payment plan and they default on this payment the member is ineligible to attend training or play any games until the default has been rectified unless a written exemption or variance to the payment plan has been approved.
4. A request for a written exemption or variance to the payment plan can be made by the member or their representative making a written application to the committee via mail or email for the exemption or variance. In the event the committee requires further information supporting an application they will advise the applicant in writing.
5. Where the fees are outstanding one written notification will be made to the member or their representative advising of the default.
6. More than 3 defaults to a payment plan will result in a player not being able to attend training or play any games until all outstanding fees are paid.
7. Any player that registers in the following season and who has not honoured the payment policy must pay all outstanding registration fees from the previous season along with the current season registration fees.
8. Any player who does not abide by this policy will not be allocated a team until payment has been made.
Last Modified on 21/01/2013 20:03