- Play by the rules.
- Never argue with a Referee. If you disagree, have your captain, coach or manager approach the Referee during a break or after the game.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials and other players, deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent are not acceptable or permitted behaviours of Football.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team-mates. Your team's performance will benefit and so will you.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all other plays whether they are made by your team or the opposition.
- Treat all participants in Football as you like to be treated. Do not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
- Cooperate with your coach, team-mates and opponents. Without them there would be no competition.
- Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit, not just to please parents and coaches.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
If you or your parents have any questions about the Players' Code or if you are concerned that other players are not following the Players' Code of Behaviour please discuss your concerns with your Coach or Manager.
We trust all players have an enjoyable, safe and rewarding Football season.
Last Modified on 18/01/2013 11:57