New content for season 2013 coming soon.
- Wonthaggi Seniors are sitting 3rd on the ladder after Round 6, a lot of hard work still to go but the boys have bought into Rob Railton's coaching style and are willing to learn.
- The Reserves are also sitting 3rd and going strong although injuries are taking there toll on Stuart's boys. They have another week off this week.
- Charlies boys are 3rd as well and playing with a certain amount of confidence. There are quite a few of the under 18's lining up for Senior experience, it really is an exciting time
- The under 16's are doing it tough but are learning all the time under the guidence of coach Ross Lovett, one things for sure the first time these boys sing the club song this year it will be worth hearing.
- Tracey has all the netball going well although someone must of killed a black cat by smashing a mirror over it coz injuries are incredible so far. In the next weeks we will get some back but unfortunately we have lost Melissa for the season with her second reconstruction.
- A' Grade have been the hardest hit with injury, the young girls of the B' Grade are learning all the time but the lack of players is making it hard for coach Jo LePage. C' Grade are always there abouts, their consistancey is fantastic. The under 17 girls are a great group of girls and compete well, Carley's girls are again there abouts only dropping a couple of games so far and the under 13's are the same. The abilty of our Club to keep the girls coming through and playing at such a high standard is a credit to the ladies in charge. Whats even more impressive is we have a junior team in the association league ready to step up next year.
- Representing our club at League level on the week end we had Lucas White, Aaron Ware & Adam Cook play for Gippsland Senior on Saturday as well as Tim Landells and Andy Murray in the under 18's. On Sunday in the Netball we had Eva Lindsay play for the under 13's, Aimee Tessari and Ally Cengia both playing for the Under 15's in two sides. Both Eva & Aimee go on to the next level