Read about our Club President Gabrielle Giuliano in the local paper
Thank you to all players and families for attending the registration day. A great day was had by all with W-League Victory player Enza Barilla meeting junior girls, signing autographs as well as demonstrating a trick or two.
SELF REGISTRATION STILL OPEN - Lock in your commitment to our club asap in readiness for the upcoming season.
Click on link and self register as a player and a volunteer (CLICK on this LINK)? To begin your registration, follow the instructions on "Guide to Player Self-Registration via MyFootballClub" lock in your spot with SMWFC.
2014 Pre-Season Training for new and returning players - all welcome
SMWFC preseason practice has resumed for the new year, on Tuesday & Thursday for most teams at Albert Park field19. Our coaches are looking forward to meeting as many of you who'd like to come and get extra touches on the ball. SMWFC would like to thank the 2013 season players who have achieved success at our club last year, and we think you'd like where we plan to take the teams next. Thank you. We aim to replicate that success in 2014 and hope youwill consider being part of it again. SMWFC coaches are both trained and committed to following FFV's coaching models and methods. Our football goal is to develop those skills to achieve the best that you can at all levels. Our Junior teams for a portion of each night for the next few weeks are training next to the SMWFC senior and reserve teams, giving those senior coaches a chance to see all player skills. Its all part of coordinating the club's approach to SMWFC's next big opportunity to be part of the Women's NPL starting in 2015.
- 2014 Season WPL Sen./Res.
- 2014 Season Junior Program Launch for all returning and new players - Welcome
- U11&U12, U14, U16 and U18
- SSF sub-juniors U7 - U9
Lock in your spot and be part of a successful womens' only club competing at the highest competition in Victoria WPL preparing for NPL 2015, with a fully developed junior program, catering for elite and community pathways, register your interest for pre-season training. Player Recruitment Form: Click here to fill in the form
NEWS ARTICLES AND CLUB INFORMATION
- Club Email: Contact Football Operations
- Chairman & Football Operations Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +61 418 380 297 (Bulent Y., Chairman / FOM)
- President Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +61 0412370414 (Gabrielle G., President)
- Address: Pit Building 6, Aughtie Dr, Melbourne VIC 3206, Australia
- Mailing Address: PO Box 1232, South Melbourne VIC 3205
- All communication from the club will be via email, on the club web page, social media where relevant and SMS used in emergencies. All players and parents are required to create an email account and notify football operations team on the following email address: email@example.com