Welcome to Peninsula Strikers JFC
The Peninsula Strikers JFC is one of the largest Junior Club in the south with over 400 players from age 5 and up and including both male and female teams.
We offer programs for players of all ages and abilities from social/recreational players to those wishing to play at the highest levels of competition.
We are located at Ballam Park In Frankston, and also have training facilities at Delacombe Park.
The Winter Soccer Season Runs from April 1 to September 30, with pre-season training starting about February for the older kids, and March For the younger ones.
- In 2015 we are fielding multiple teams in all age groups for boys & dedicated Girls only Teams in all age groups as well.
- Most age groups have multple teams
- Our Teams are graded into ability or friendship teams
- We have a spot for your child whether New to the game or an advanced player
Striker Summer Program
Have you signed up to our summer program yet
Here are the details of our new and exciting program for the summer .
Register online Here
- 10 weeks starting Tuesday October 6th through to December 10th
- 2 sessions per week.
- Run by the club for the members
- Our coaching director "Jonathan Magee" to oversee the tuition and program.
- Some of our winter coaches to take the specifically designed program
- Training Squad sizes limited to 12
- 3 different levels of program
- Open to all - preference given to striker members
- Spaces limited
- $180 Discovery program (7-9)
- $200 Skill Program (9-13)
- $220 Game training program (13+)
- Extra insurance surcharge of $25 if you did not play in a FFV competition this year
- Venue still to be confirmed (will be confirmed in 2 weeks)
Payment is required to secure your spot and can be made to our bank account or in Cash at the strikers Presentation Day.
Account name : Peninsula Soccer Club Inc Frankston Strikers
Account Number : 033179 146966
Leave Your Surname as a reference
For Questions - Please email Steve Schreck or contact 0433774080 (After 5pm only)
Training Ground Weather Status;
Please go to our Training Information page here
Sign up to our newsletter to be sent out information on the 2015 season