The Westgate Basketball Association Annual General Meeting is to be held on Tuesday November 18th at 7.30pm. All Welcome.
WEST FOOTSCRAY NEIGHBOURHOOD HOUSE 1/539 BARKLY ST., WEST FOOTSCRAY, 3012.
Summer season underway
Fixtures are online. Click on the fixture tab.
Answers to frequent queries
- Finals eligibility:To play finals this season, players need to have played 7 games as a registered player. Registered players print on the game sheets.Handwriting a name on the game sheet does not count towards the 7 games unless the player has registered between the printing of the sheet and the game. If you have players you believe registered but not appearing on the game sheets, email email@example.com
- Working with children checks: All coaches over 18 years must have an up-do-date Working with Children Check. These should be entered online using the coaches registration form.
- Time outs: Each team has two time outs per half.
- Stopping the clock: The clock should be stopped for all whistles in the last 3 minutes of the second half.
- Scoring games: Don't forget to cross out the names of any players who do not play. You can download some simple scoring instructions (PDF 1.4 MB) including a sample game you can use to practise scoring.
Westgate Imperials Try Outs
The Tryouts are now completed, and we had a terrific turnout and were so pleased by the overall standard of those that attended.
The Director of Coaching & the WISC committee would like to thank everyone involved.
We are working to completing our team lists as quickly as possible, and we intend to contact each child individually within the next day or so by the email contact address they provided when registering. Thank you to the parents, players & coaches who supported the association tryouts.
Westgate Representative Basketball - Westgate Imperials information