Season 2013 Begins
As announced at our recent Players’ Meeting and via text message, our pre-season training commenced on Monday 19 Nov 2012 and signals the beginning of our preparation for season 2013.
We will have 14 sessions before Xmas – see attached schedule - and all players are expected to attend every session.
If you cannot attend any of these training sessions or will be late, please contact Rob Oliver (Tel. 0420 206 012).
Injured players are expected to attend all training sessions to assist and be involved in whatever way possible.
BYO drink bottle.
Runners & football boots to be brought to all sessions.
Ensure you ‘sign-in’ Attendance Register upon arrival.
For sessions held at Cheltenham Secondary College:
- parking will be available within the school’s grounds (adjacent the western side of the College or the outdoor basketball courts) or elsewhere but please park in ways that won’t inhibit traffic flow;
- no parking on grass areas;
- plenty of parking in the street;
- there will be no change room facilities and players are asked to be discreet if changing at the venue;
- toilets can be accessed by using the stadium toilets but please ensure you do not disrupt the stadium users. Do not relieve yourself in a public area.
Our training sessions will focus on:
- fitness & core strengthening;
- elevation of skill levels of individual players;
- learning & practising game plan strategies.
Our Friday sessions will incorporate AFL 9’s matches.
Sausage sizzle & beers/soft-drinks will be available at the end of each Friday session.
Looking forward to seeing you at these training sessions.
Caulfield Bears Football Club (ABN 75 829 053 231)
P O Box 121, Carnegie Vic 3163
Tel. (0407) 559 383 or 9578 3078 (AH)
Fax. (03) 9578 0024