- Do not force an unwilling child to participate. Remember, children are involved in Football for their enjoyment, not yours.
- Encourage your child to play by the rules.
- Focus on the child's efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a game.
- Remember that children learn best by example. Appreciate good performances and skilful plays by all participants.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Respect officials' decisions and teach children to do likewise.
- Show appreciation for volunteer coaches, officials and administrators. Without them, your child could not participate.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
We encourage all parents to become actively involved. Our Club cannot provide enjoyable experiences or quality Football skills without parent volunteers. Please approach your child's Coach to find out ways that you may be of assistance.
Consider becoming a Manager or assist coaches during training sessions by setting up and packing away gear.
Remember, the more parents who become actively involved will mean that coaches can do their job better and your child will gain more. If you have any questions about the season ahead or become concerned about issues during the season please do not hesitate to discuss them with your child's Coach, Manager or any member of the Committee.
We look forward to working with you to make this football season a safe and rewarding experience for you and your children.
Last Modified on 18/01/2013 11:56